Trupanion is the New GameStop: Partners With Chewy, 4 million Shares Short on Thin Volume

 I created this blog as there is too much censorship on the Wallstreetbets Reddit forum now and it's bought and paid for by the institutions. They say to never trust an anonymous blogger on the internet. And I am an anonymous blogger. I have my reasons for remaining anonymous, and those reasons don't matter. Can you really trust articles on Bloomberg or Wall Street Journal any more than an anonymous opinion? All I ask is to debate the content of my message. Not who I am or my motivations. If you agree with what I say and think that it's in-depth, quality and truthful work, then make sure to share this on every retail channel available to you. Reddit, Discord, Stocktwits, Twitter, Telegram, Whatsapp, Tiktok and wherever else. I have just added a follow option at the top left for those who want to be notified when more blogs come out. 

Today's alert is on Trupanion, Inc. (TRUP) which announced it's teaming up with Chewy, Inc. (CHWY) to offer pet insurance to Chewy's base. If you recall, CHWY founder Ryan Cohen was the one who joined GameStop (GME) to initiate a turnaround plan, causing the famous short squeeze. TRUP is ripe to become the next GME. It's up around 27% today to $142, but the important thing is that it's up on only 570,000 of volume.

This is the share statistics of TRUP from Yahoo Finance. There are 4 million shares short on a float of 31 million, a decent short interest of 13%. But the bigger issue is that TRUP is very thinly traded. It has an average daily volume of about 350,000 and like I said it's up 27% on only 570,000 shares traded so far today. If shorts are forced to cover, this can be an easy squeeze to $200 or more. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carvana: The Gamma Squeeze is Real, Time to Bankrupt Kerrisdale

The Two Best Biotech Short Squeeze Candidates And The Next Carvana

The Next NVDA-Backed Runner and New Asian IPO Squeeze Play